Android Core Concepts App Development Training course detail
Take your Android coding skills to the next level in our self-paced Advanced Android Development training. The course uses the Java programming language and teaches you ways to expand the user experience, improve app performance, and add features like custom views, animations, and location-awareness. If you are not an experienced developer, don't worry. This course was designed with beginners in mind. If you are familiar with the Java programming language, you can always fast-forward to the Android Development part of the course, which introduces the fool Bootcamp for Android App Development.
What will you learn
What will you learn in this Android training course?
1. Android basics, its architecture and the mobile apps market 2. Various components of Android and application life cycle resources 3. Creating Menus and XML Layouts in Android 4. Using the SQLite database for creating Android applications 5. Working on animation, content creation, data storage and Maps API 6. Working with Android Intents 7. Designing interactive apps with multimedia 8. Publishing the apps on the Google Play store 9. Android application and activity life cycle 10. Using lists and grids in Android with RecylerView 11. Working with Android Toast generate
What are the main Android Course Objectives?
After completing the Android App Development course, you should be able to understand: 1. Basic Android Development tools such as Android Studio, DDMS, Drawables, Listeners and Activity Lifecycle 2. How to use various Layouts and Widgets and Implementing Event Receivers in your android application 3. How to communicate between fragments and activities in android 4. How to create interactive applications in android with multiple activities including audio, video and animation 5. How to display user current location in a google map 6. How to publish your App on Google Play
Why Learn Android App Development ?
Android is fast becoming one of the biggest platforms for programmers today. There is a huge demand for skilled Android developers all over the world. Most businesses across multiple domains are building Android Apps both for enterprise and retail products. Whether you are student or in the IT industry, possessing Android Development skills will help you take the next big leap in your career.As a part of this course, you'll develop your own mobile applications under the guidance of our expert instructors to give you a hands-on experience.This course is designed to help you become a top mobile app developer.
What are the pre-requisites for this Course?
Anyone who wants to learn Android programming should have a Core Java knowledge. RCS Technologies will provide a complimentary Java Essentials for Android course to all the participants. It will help you brush up the core Java skills.
- 16 Hrs Instructor-led Training
- 16 Hrs Self-paced Videos
- 32 Hrs Project Work & Exercises
- Flexible Schedule
- 24 x 7 Lifetime Support & Access
- Certification and Job Assistance
- 10 Lessons
It is Good.