MongoDB Certification Training course detail
MongoDB training certified course assist the learners to attain expertise in a well known No SQL Database. MongoDB course is formed in that way which can help learners to adapt the skill to work on this database as a skilled proffessional & it will also make a way to grab information about Data Modeling, Ingestion, query & shrading etc. so as to be prepare for the upcoming job opportunities. the above mentioned course also include a range of No SQL Database & MongoDB points that makes evolution, conduction & engineering skill.
What will you learn
1. Course Objectives
1. Gain insight into the 'Roles' played by MongoDB experts 2. Learn how to design Schema using Advanced Queries 3. Troubleshoot Performance issues 4. Understand MongoDB Aggregation framework 5. Learn MongoDB Backup and Recovery options and strategies 6. Understand scalability and availability in MongoDB using Sharding 7. Set up a replicated cluster, Managing ReplicaSets, etc. 8. Learn Shards, Keys, Config Server, Query Router, etc. 9. Learn about various MongoDB tools to develop and deploy your applications 10. Learn MongoDB® administration activities - Health Check, Backup, Recovery, Performance tuning, etc. 11. Understand Hadoop and MongoDB Integration 12. Perform Data Migration in MongoDB with Hadoop (MongoDB to Hive) 13. Learn to integrate MongoDB with tools like Jaspersoft and Pentaho 14. Integrate MongoDB with GUI Tool Robomongo Manage MongoDB deployments using MongoDB Cloud products
2. Why learn MongoDB ?
MongoDB training helps you gain expertise in a leading document-oriented NoSQL database, designed for speed, scalability, and Developer agility. You'll master MongoDB Architecture, CRUD, Schema Design and Data Modelling, indexing using real-life case studies. You will also learn how MongoDB cloud products can be used to setup, manage, and monitor your MongoDB deployments.
3. Who should go for this Course?
1. Database Admin 2. Database Server Engineer 3. Data Analytics and Visualization Engineer 4. Developer working on Web, Cloud, Mobile, and other social technologies 5. Applications Engineer
4. What are the Pre-requisites for this Course?
There are no prerequisites for attending this MongoDB® course. Understanding of any mainstream programming language such as Java, basic understanding of database concepts, and knowledge of a text editor such as 'VI editor' would be beneficial.
- Instructor-led Sessions
- Real-life Case Studies
- Lifetime Access 24 x 7 Expert Support
- 11 Lessons