Data Science course detail
The course is online training course provided complete study through self-packed video and live and session and gain a skills development as a short limited time. Data scientist some of profitable and highly skilled demand .This is deep data scientist course covers and told about what is Data Science? Such as statistical methods, data acquisition and analysis, machine learning algorithms, predictive analytics, etc. At end of this course, will duties on structure an advice engine for an e-commerce site and you’ll work on actual time climax project work.
What will you learn
Why should you take up the Data Scientist course?
The average annual salary of Data Scientists as per Indeed is approximately USDollar122,801 in the United States. Data Scientist is the best job in the 21st century – Harvard Business Review The number of jobs for all data professionals in the United States will increase to 2.7 million – IBM Global Big Data market achieves USDollar122 billion in sales in 6 years – Frost & Sullivan The demand for Data Scientists far exceeds the supply. This is a serious problem in a data-driven world that we are living in today. As a result, most organizations are willing to pay high salaries for professionals with appropriate Data Science skills. Data science training online will help you become proficient in Data Science, R programming, Data Analysis, Big Data, and more. Thus, you can easily accelerate your career in this evolving domain and take it to the next level.
What will you learn in this online Data Scientist course training?
1. Introduction to Data Science and its importance 2. Data Science life cycle and data acquisition 3. Experimentation, evaluation, and project deployment tools 4. Various Machine Learning algorithms 5. Predictive analytics and segmentation using clustering 6. Fundamentals of Big Data Hadoop 7. Roles and responsibilities of a Data Scientist 8. Using real-world datasets to deploy recommender systems 9. Working on data mining and data manipulation
Who should take up this Data Science course online?
1. Information Architects and Statisticians 2. Developers looking to master Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics 3. Big Data, Business Analyst, and Business Intelligence professionals 4. Aspirants looking to work as Machine Learning experts, Data Scientists, etc.
What are the prerequisites for learning Data Science?
There are no prerequisites for taking up this training course. If you like mathematics, you can accelerate your learning through this Data Scientist course.
What are the different paths to enter Data Science?
There are several ways to become a Data Scientist. Evidently, Data Scientists use a large number of tools/technologies, such as R and Python programming, and analysis tools, like SAS. As a budding Data Scientist, you should be familiar with data analysis and statistical software packages. You might have to work on large dataset transformations and storage using Hadoop and Spark. The most important skill of a Data Scientist is data visualization. In it, the found out facts need to be presented to the business team effectively so that they can understand the insights.
How is RCS Technologies’s Data Science Certificate awarded?
RCS Technologies follows a rigorous certification process. To become a certified Data Scientist, you must meet the following criteria: Online Instructor-led Course 1. Successful completion of all projects, which will be evaluated by trainers 2. Scoring a minimum of 60% in the quiz conducted by RCS Technologies Self-paced Course 1. Completing all course videos on LMS 2. Scoring a minimum of 60% in the quiz conducted by RCS Technologies.
What does a Data Scientist do?
1. Understand the Problem Data Scientists should be aware of the business pain points and ask the right questions. 2. Collect Data They need to collect enough data to understand the problem in hand and to better solve it in terms of time, money, and resources. 3. Process the Raw Data Data is rarely used in its original form. It must be processed, and there are several ways to convert it into a usable format. 4. Explore the Data Once the data has been processed and converted into a usable form, Data Scientists must examine it to determine the characteristics and find out obvious trends, correlations, and more. 5. Analyze the Data To understand the data, they use a variety of tool libraries, such as Machine Learning, statistics and probability, linear and logistic regression, time series analysis, and more. 6. Communicate Results At last, results must be communicated to the right stakeholders, laying the groundwork for all identified issues.
- 1. 2 Hrs Instructor Led Training
- 28 Hrs Self-paced Videos
- 56 Hrs Project work & Exercises
- Certification and Job Assistance
- Flexible Schedule
- Lifetime Free Upgrade
- 24 x 7 Lifetime Support & Access
- 10 Lessons