CCNA Routing and Switching Training & Certification course detail
CCNA is a very ultimate course for the beginners of the networking field. It’s the starting stage of making one’s career in IT technology field. CCNA verify your talent & skills in networking fundamentals, IP services, IP connectivity, network access, automation & programmability. The continuous support of course & all time access provided by RCS technologies to the beginners help them to clear all their doubts & concepts. Surety of Job assistance & certificate is also given by RCS technologies for their students so they can be succeed in this CCNA Routing & Switching certification course learning.
What will you learn
What do you learn from this CCNA Routing and Switching certification training?
1. Network basics 2. Network architecture (OSI Model) 3. Hubs, switches, and routers 4. Forwarding data through a network 5. IP addresses 6. IP subnetting 7. Cabling and network topologies 8. Ethernet basics 9. TCP and UDP 10. DNS and DHCP 11. Routing 12. VLANs 13. Cisco device initial configurations 14. ACLs 15. Network naming 16. IP Telephony 17. Quality of Service (QoS) 18. SDN and OpenFlow
Who can take up this course?
IT Technicians Network Specialists Network Administrators Network Engineers Systems Engineers Network Support Specialists Network Consultants Systems Integrators Entry-level Engineers
Why do you need to take up this certification?
1. As per the US Bureau of Labour Statistics, a 12% surge in employment opportunities for Systems Administrators and Network Technicians is expected during the years 2012–22. 2. This certification can advance the careers of networking professionals as it is widely accepted in the industry.
What are the requirements to take up this course?
There are no formal prerequisites for acquiring CCNA certification. Quite often, candidates taking up this course have: 1. Basic knowledge of IP professionals 2. Good understanding of network fundamentals 3. Experience in implementing Cisco solutions
What is the average salary of a CCNA-certified Network Architect?
CCNA-certified Network Architects in the United States draw a salary of US 63,584 per annum on average, and in India, it is 3,72,532 per annum.
- 42 Hrs Instructor Led Training
- 28 Hrs Self-paced Videos
- 56 Hrs Project work & Exercises
- Certification and Job Assistance
- Flexible Schedule
- 15 Lessons
It is really Good